A fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UKs fastest growing trend-led ladies footwear brands are looking for a creative and talented footwear designer to join their business.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To design and develop successful footwear ranges and identify and create key trends.
- Manage development of appropriate product and sampling within critical path deadlines.
- Research trends, taking inspiration from the cat walk, comp shopping, create mood boards, colour palettes etc.
- Attend buy meetings and present developments and collections to buyers and key department heads.
- Produce technical packs, attend fit sessions where necessary and work with the footwear technologist.
- Development and sourcing.
- Attend trade shows and travel for inspirational shopping trips.
- Some travel maybe required to visit suppliers in China for development trips.
The ideal candidate will have a commercial hand writing and must have high street customer design experience. You will be expected to be able to draw by hand and be proficient in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref: RG-45081
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Footwear Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly