Junior Garment Technician
Calling all Junior Garment Technicians!
Working with some of the biggest players on the UK High Street across WW and CHW, this young and exciting garment supplier are looking for a willing and hardworking candidate to join their friendly team in their Central London offices.
An excellent training programme will be offered, and for someone who wants to learn and work hard they will be rewarded with quick career progression. My client is also offering a competitive salary.
Garment Technologist- The Role
- Measure vendor samples and patterns
- Create production specifications and send to vendor
- Measure and digitise patterns for the factory on Vetigraph
- Be involved in sample development to ensure styles are workable at Bulk stage
- Build solid working relationships with offshore factories
- Undertake store visits to review product and true bulk quality
- Provide admin assistance and general support to the Technical Manager
Garment Technologist- The Candidate
- Looking for a confident self-motivated Garment Technologist/ Junior Garment Technologist with 2-3yrs proven experience in a similar role/ supply company
- Excellent interpersonal/ communication skills
- Working knowledge of textiles, garment make and patterns
- Experience of working on a digital system- Vetigraph is preferable
- Proven ability of ensuring production is delivered to customer specification through liaison with factory, customer and colleagues.
- Ability to work under pressure and to key deadlines on the Critical Path.
- Team player.
Garment Technologist- The Company
This is one of the leading UK suppliers to a major High Street chain, who pride themselves on their high quality, trend led designs. They hold excellent working relationships with their customers and are looking for someone to come and join their friendly workplace.
Please apply with your updated CV to- email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Junior Garment Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly