CAD/CAM PATTERN CUTTER - GREAT COMPANY
CAD/ CAM PATTERN CUTTER
£25,000 to £35,000, DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Fashion Supplier who is experiencing huge growth due to a continued increase in sales.
We are now looking to recruit a Manual/Digital/CAD CAM Pattern Cutter for this fast fashion supplier of Womenswear Jersey/Stretch to the UK high street.
This is a hugely reputable business and is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to fast track their career within the industry.
If you have an interest in design the company will allow you to naturally progress and develop further responsibilities.
CAD/CAM PATTERN CUTTER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Digitise and amend patterns using the CAD system
- Liaise with designers, working from sketches and bought samples to create first pattern
- Identify any risks/problems with design or cost
- Liaise with sample room machinists getting first samples
- Liaise with technical team amending patterns following fit comments from first fit to gold seal
- Work to measurement specifications
- Amend patterns
- Work with placement prints and laces
- Work with trims developing trim templates for production
CAD/CAM PATTERN CUTTER EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Previous experience as a CAD/CAM Pattern Cutter with Jersey / Stretch experience
- Experience of using systems such as Gerber, Lectra or Polypattern
- Must have worked for a UK womens high street supplier or retailer
- Worked in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Team Player
- Excellent Communication skills
TO APPLY: Please send your CV for immediate consdieration.