TOPSHOP Back of House Team Leader
Our Marble Arch store is classed as one of our 'Core Stores' and is fundamental to our business. The store has a team of 50+ and trades across two floors. Although it isn't one of largest stores in the business, it's a great place to experience all parts of the store and work more closely with the rest of the team!
Please nip into our Marble Arch store where one of our Managers will be able to chat with you about the role in more detail and how you can apply.
Our Team Leaders in our back of house could cover a number of areas including the stockroom, administration and the cash office. Their main purpose is to ensure everything behind the scenes runs smoothly so our customers get a great shopping experience.
- Genuine interest and knowledge in all things Operational including; payroll controls, stock loss, stock management, office controls and general expenditure.
- A strong awareness of local knowledge and understanding of the competition so the store stays ahead of the competition.
- Passion for customer service, ensuring the customer remains at the forefront of everything that the team do.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to predict and plan for future challenges and business growth opportunities.
- Strong influencing skills to challenge the business processes and procedures.
- Ability to react quickly to changing situations and delivering at pace.
- Willingness to work late nights and early starts when required.
Please visit our 'Benefits' section for all the perks for working at TOPSHOP TOPMAN.
Apply for TOPSHOP Back of House Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly