TOPSHOP Visual Team Leader
5 days left
- Job Type
Our Selfridges store is classed as one of our 'Core Stores' and is fundamental to our business. The store has a team of 60+ and trades across multiple floors. Although it isn't one of largest stores in the business, it's a great place to experience all parts of the store and work more closely with the rest of the team!
Please nip into our Selfridges store where one of our Managers will be able to chat with you about the role in more detail and how you can apply.
Our Visual Team Leaders are the experts when it comes to our product. They know what their customers want in their market place and set the standard by being a Role Model to the visual and store teams. They work with the Visual Management team to create a great environment for our customers to shop.
- Supervisory and Visual experience in a retail fashion environment.
- Knowing when to challenge Visual store layouts with the use of commercial tools and Brand guidelines.
- Awareness of competitor and market activity both in local area and on a global scale, using this knowledge to challenge the Visual Merchandising offer in store.
- Passion for customer service, ensuring the customer remains at the forefront of everything that the team do.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to react quickly to changing situations, and delivering at pace.
- Strong communication skills to communicate key Brand information to the Visual and wider store teams.
- Willingness to work late nights and early starts when required.
Please visit our 'Benefits' section for all the perks for working at TOPSHOP TOPMAN.
Apply for TOPSHOP Visual Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly