Field Sales Merchandiser
Focussing on the Midlands/North region you will be required to develop and increase sales in the key District Shops and Scout Adventure Centres, primarily via shop performance, meeting relevant budget targets. In addition to developing and increasing sales in key High Street accounts targeted for growth.
You will also be required to identify new accounts, develop relationships and encourage the sales of both uniform and non-uniform product ranges. In order to ensure continued business success and the maintenance of existing accounts you will provide support to through regular visits, product range suggestions, marketing and POS support, sales assistance, visual merchandising, and systems training.
An occasionally requirement will also be to provide sales support for outdoor Scouting events.
- Monthly visit the top ten District Shops in region.
- Fortnightly visits to SAC shops in region.
- Regular visits to non-Scout retailers.
- One day per fortnight in the Lancing office.
- Liaise with shop managers on actions to improve sales performance as listed above, including operational variables such as opening times, staffing, layout, suggesting new product ranges and share best practise.
- Ensure merchandise is displayed to its best effect, including rotating stock.
- Maintain stock flow audits and advise on stock levels.
- Ensure signage and ticketing is appropriate and on brand
- Liaise with Marketing Manager on branding requirements, POS materials and printed collateral.