Key Account Manager
Our client is a unique global company with expertise in adding value to brands. They are now looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to join their team in West Yorkshire. The person can either be office or home based, depending on their location.
Key Account Manager - The Role:
- New business development, research and identify potential clients and decision makers.
- Client retention, present new products and services.
- Work with design/sales/marketing to meet client needs.
- Submit monthly progress reports.
- Mentor account managers and other internal staff
- Understand the company goal/purpose to enhance the company's performance.
Key Account Manager - The Candidate:
- Happy to work as part of a team to meet company objectives.
- Able to get the job done as necessary using own initiative.
- Effective and professional communication skills.
- Happy to travel UK and abroad as and when appropriate.
- Must have strong skills in call planning, project management and system knowledge.
- Previous experience in a similar role is necessary.
Kay Account Manager- The Package:
- Depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in this position only short listed candidates will be contacted