Senior Commercial Manager
Our client is a leading supplier of complete uniform managed services to major private sector companies and public sector organisations including police forces and fire services. They are now looking to recruit a Senior Commercial Manager.
Senior Commercial Manager- The Role:
- Responsible for all commercial aspects of the Group’s managed service.
- Maximise the sales and contribution on existing accounts through the development of proactive and innovative product and service initiatives.
- Meet the ‘new business’ sales targets
- Manage the commercial team to ensure contractual service level agreements are met and exceeded.
- Develop working practices and service provision to ensure continuous development of all operational aspects including customer service, account management, warehousing and distribution.
- Responsible for the Senior Management oversight ensuring that accounts are being serviced to the required level. This includes monitoring management information including outstanding order reports, delivery reports, stock reports and returns reports and take action to correct issues.
Senior Commercial Manager- The Candidate:
- Degree educated, ideally in a commercial and/or production and/or logistics discipline
- At least 5 years in a senior management role
- At least 5 years in a role which included directing sales into public and private sector organisations.
- At least 5 years in a role which included the management/control of budgets/P&L/KPI’s/a team of middle managers/technical and operational staff.
- Experience in the construction of commercial tenders for private and public organisations.
- The role has no set location but travel into the company's head office will be required once every 1-2 weeks.
Senior Commercial Manager- The Package:
- Dependant on experience.
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.