Chief Marketing & Merchandising Officer
Our client is a global supplier of circular (weft) knitted products with an impressive client base and with an office in New York targeting the American and global market. Vertical production is based in Bangladesh from Spinning through to Cut & Sew garment make up and the business is a USA Cotton Licensee with accreditation for ethical and environmental trading. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Chief Marketing Officer to oversee their operations in Bangladesh.
Chief Marketing & Merchandising Officer - The Role:
- To promote the group operation to buyers across Europe and the USA
- Develop and implement marketing plans and activity for the business
- Target new business areas agreed as part of the business growth strategy
- Identify new prospective customers for all aspects of the operation
- Contribute to new product and service development
Chief Marketing & Merchandising Officer - The Candidate:
- Strong technical expertise is essential - you must understand both knitted/jersey fabric and garment production.
- Ideally experienced in dealing with the relevant jersey market and an understanding of brand aesthetics.
- An understanding and experience of Bangladesh production
- Ideally you will have a background in operations, or production
- Process orientated.
- Excellent people skills - able to influence people at all levels.
- Fluent English language skills
Chief Marketing & Merchandising Officer - The Package:
- Competitive remuneration package.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.