Reporting Finance Analyst â Buying & Merchandising
Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
An opportunity has arisen within TOPSHOP TOPMAN Head Office for a Reporting Finance Analyst to develop and produce consistent reports across Brands for Buying & Merchandising.
TS/TM have close to 600 stores in the UK, the biggest of which is the 90knsf Oxford Circus store that accounts for 15% of the brands’ sales and profits. The current UK retail strategy is centred on space optimisation, especially the development of flagship concepts in the major city centres with a high degree of visual/experiential differentiation. In addition there is an ongoing modernisation campaign to keep the chain fresh and appealing to consumers.
This role provides support to the B&M Finance Managers for TOPSHOP & TOPMAN. To support with weekly and monthly group reporting. To help improve consistency and accuracy and produce regular B&M reporting.
- Preparation of reporting for Group submission.
- Support the B&M Finance Manager in production of the relevant elements of the management accounts
- Development of TOPSHOP TOPMAN key spreadsheets to streamline & improve efficiency
- Margin and supplier analysis for TSTM
- Global analysis for main markets (UK, USA, Europe) on all elements of margin, intake, pricing, markdown etc.
- Stock analysis in understanding performance across markets.
- Qualified / Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA or ACCA)
- Microsoft Excel to a high standard
- Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely
- Confident self-starter
- Team player
- Ability to work to tight and flexible deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.