Our client is a leading costume and accessories manufacturing company based in the UK. They distribute over 5000 products to grocery, high street and international stockists and are looking for a Senior Designer to join their team.
Senior Designer - The Role
- To create and design costumes, accessories, make up, wigs, decorations, and all other party product types for our UK, European, USA and World customers.
- To keep up to date with emerging trends and fads, as well as general themes relating to film, music, fabrics, colours, shapes and new technologies for all product types.
- Plan and develop innovative ranges for your customers and ensure that these are delivered in line with customer specifications and price points.
- Ensure all customer deadlines are met and briefs completed in full.
- Ensuring the organisation delivers the best service and provides the correct product at the right price, at the right time.
Senior Designer - The Candidate
- Needs to have solid communication skills.
- Effective organisational skills, not only oneself but for others.
- Be able to self-motivate and proactively motivate other team members.
- Must have the ability to deliver training / mentoring to junior members.
- Must have the ability to multi task and perform under pressure.
- Needs to be flexible and dependable.
- Must have knowledge of manufacturing and design of all product types.
- Must have a creative flair and be able to use Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Senior Designer - The Package
- Competitive depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted