Womenswear Fast Fashion Designer
If you are a talented creative who is looking for the next step in your career then I want to hear from you.
I am working with an amazing international brand who are looking to add to their busy and inspiring design department in China. There is an established team in the Beijing office with a number of designers working across multiple fashion brands.
- Designing multi product, fast fashion womenswear
- Completing initial trend research; compiling mood boards and drawing first sketches
- Having excellent trend and fabric knowledge, as well as strong commercial skills
- Design development, through to production stages
- Presenting designs and ideas
- Previous experience in an offshore role is desirable
- Experience working in the European high street is essential
- You will have a degree in Design
- You must possess excellent knowledge of garment construction
- Strong hand drawing skills and also have a proficient understanding of Illustrator and Photoshop
- Creative eye and attention to detail, ideally with some technical/production knowledge
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- You will have a flair for identifying the hottest trends and translating them into “must-have” commercial product targeted to the given market.
This is a thriving international fashion business with a great portfolio of Brands, if you are a trend led, driven ambitious and creative designer with a great work ethic and you are looking for a new adventure. Get in touch today!
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to –
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.