Our client has over a century’s experience in the dyeing and finishing of textiles. For the last 25 years they have specialised in the production of workwear and military fabrics and is an acknowledged leader in the field. Due to a strong increase in sales they are now looking to recruit an experienced Dyer for their business based in Lancashire.
Fabric Dyer: The Role
- The role reports into the Dyehouse Manager.
- Responsible for the taking the fabric through the full dyeing process from testing the initial colour to final inspection.
- Provide technical expertise and effectiveness by selecting suitable machineries, processes and procedures.
Fabric Dyer: The Candidate
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Dyeing textiles on a large scale is essential.
- A professional qualification in textile manufacturing or dyeing would be an added advantage.
- Core in-depth experience of dyeing cottons and poly cotton would be a distinct advantage.
- Proven strong ability to drive product development, quality standards always achieving customer parametres and expectations.
- Good team player is essential.
Fabric Dyer: The Package
- Competitive salary and benefits