Head of Supply Chain Operations - IVY PARK
- Job Type
A BIT ABOUT
Operating at the heart of our business, Shared Services offer efficiencies to all of our Brands by providing centralised resources and competitive synergies for the Group. The Shared Services teams work across all Brands and are responsible for a huge range of activities from delivering product to over 30 countries worldwide, to achieving award winning store designs and handling 100,000 Customer Care calls each year. Within Shared Services there are over 1,000 employees working across 16 distinctive departments including IT, Finance, HR, Logistics, PR, Property, Digital and Purchasing.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Head of Operations to join our team. As a brand ambassador you will shape brand strategy and become an influential member of a new and fast growing team with the remit to shape the operational structure and processes.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Responsible for high level of DC operations, Partner relations and carriers.
- Accountable for the management of supplier to warehouse operations.
- Critical path management of key projects.
- Locating and securing US and European warehouse solution
- Creating the report structure including visibility of inbound and outbound delivery schedules
- Reviewing and improving margins – freight and duty chargesManaging new system implementations
- Build a new internal team to support the role and management of the team.
- Accountable for all elements of Logistics, within our e-com, UK, International businesses.
- Accountable for the successful running of the 3rd party contract management
- Drive improvements for DC processing operations to ensure that they operate in an efficient way, delivering value.
- Analyse and review competitor activity.
- Regular communication with DC’s, Partners, IT, Vendors, Arcadia Logistics and brand team.
- Lead and inspire performance of the Operations team including 3rd Party Management.
- Experience of operating at a senior level within supply chain and logistics
- Understanding of operational processes and ability to quickly understand and develop systems where necessary.
- Experience of both e-comm and wholesale operations.
- Experience of inbound, outbound, warehouse and carrier operations
- Excellent analysis and interpretive skills with high attention to detail
- Highly proficient in communicating with Senior Management/Managing Directors, with the ability to forge strong and successful working relationships.
- Leadership skills
- A strong influencerHighly organised and a prolific multi-tasker
- Flexible and adaptable
THE EXCITING PART
- Generous holiday with holiday trading
- 25% staff discount
- Early finish summer hours
- A special treat when you join us!
- Access to sample sales
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.
Apply for Head of Supply Chain Operations - IVY PARK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly