Store Manager - London
360 Resourcing are a team of industry specialists, focused on connecting outstanding talent with leading brands.
We are recruiting for exceptional Store Managers for a leading British menswear and tailoring brand who are in the process of an amazing company rebranding. This brand boasts an exciting future ahead with newly fitted concept stores and a change in their marketing strategy.
- Minimum of 2-3 years Management experience from a premium fashion retail environment
- Experience managing turnovers of £2m+ and at least 10 staff
- Working to a fast pace whilst maintaining exceptional customer service standards
- Strong business acumen and ability to communicate and drive KPIs such as conversion, units per transaction (UPT) and average transaction value (ATV).
- The ability to act as a real Brand Ambassador and lead by example in terms of appearance and product knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, building excellent relationships internally
- Good understanding of detailed store process and procedures
- Great coaching and mentoring skills, driving performance from the team
- Base salary of £30-45k depending on experience
- High competitive management bonus structure
- Great company benefits including pension and staff discount
- Ongoing training and development
- The opportunity to work to be part of a leading menswear brand
If this position is of interest, please apply now with your updated CV for an immediate interview.
Due to a high response, we can only contact shortlisted candidates that fit the criteria