1 day left
- Job Type
Exciting opportunity to work for an established and extremely successful manufacturer of ladies and childrens fashion jersey. Working with some amazing high street retailers, supplying River Island, Miss Selfridge and New look, they have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Young fashion Graphic Designer. Please get in touch urgently for more information.
Graphic Designer - The Role
- Responsible for graphic and print design over teens and womenswear fashion.
- Creating exciting placement and all over prints for high street clients.
- Working closely with the clothing designers to achieve their needs for each range.
- Trend driven opportunity with a chance to own your own work load.
Graphic Designer - The Candidate
- Must be passionate about graphics, with an eye for fashion and trends.
- A good exposure to teens or womens graphic jerseywear design.
- A creative eye with the ability to translate graphics into commercial designs.
- Used to working in a fast paced design environment.
- Excellent CAD skills.
- Ideally from a supplier background.
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills.
- Passionate and hardworking.
My client is an established manufacturer of ladies and childrens fashion jersey, supplying River Island, Miss Selfridge and New look and has an immediate opportunity for a fashion Graphic Designer. Offices are very creative and modern, a chance not to be missed.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to –
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly