Warehouse Systems Administrator - 12 Month FTC
The Christopher Kane brand was founded by the designer in 2006 upon his graduation from Central Saint Martin's College, London.
He has developed a reputation as one of the most talented and innovative British designers. His brand is known for its inventive and imaginative fashion, offering classic yet subtly daring designs.Originally focused on ready-to-wear for women, the brand expanded into menswear in 2010.
The company is based in London and sells across the world.
- Handling warehouse movements both physically and in Stealth, keeping the system updated daily
- Arrange warehouse and keep it as organised
- Keep the fabrics box file per season up-to-date
- Collaborate with Accessory, Fabric and Embroidery Managers to make sure that the quantities sent and received are in line with the one agreed with suppliers and Product team. Arrange couriers for same
- Update packing lists with consumptions sent to suppliers and materials used in-house (pattern room)
- Keep track of finish garments sent out as protos references to the manufactures
- Arranging shipments with all couriers for all the Design team members
- Carrying out a warehouse stock, at the end of every season.
- Inserting orders in stealth for the Embroidery Manager
- Creating bill of Materials, of finished goods.
- Creating stealth codes for leather RTW
- Supporting during show periods
- Insert information on fabrics and accessories into Stealth
- Maintain updated the stealth virtual warehouse with Sampling materials
- Ship to manufacturers the necessary materials to develop samples
- Support development team in material logistics
- Previous using Stealth, advantageous although not essential
- Previous administrative experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Office Pack (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- English language spoken fluently; knowledge of Italian and French is a plus
- Team player and trustworthy
- Attention to detail, organised and good with numbers
- Ability to handle a high volume of varied tasks, and ability to prioritise
- Problem solving; anticipating problems before they occur
- Initiative and forward thinking
- Passion and enthusiasm
- A good communicator with the ability to interface regularly with internal and external personnel at all levels
- A problem solver and solution orientated individual with a ???can-do' attitude