Reporting and Analysis Manager - Luxury brand - London
A key appointment has arisen for an Reporting & Analysis Manager to join a luxury brand which are setting up their global operations in London. My client is a highly successful American brand who are well loved for their unique designs with stores across the US, Canada and Europe. Within this role you will be proactive and have a start up mentality to guarantee the quality and accuracy of the reporting activity necessary to the EMEA Retail business, taking into consideration both the selling and the merchandising performance.
- Develop all worldwide reporting and budgeting activities following the Company's expectations and requests
- Give an up-to-date analysis of the KPIs of the EMEA stores
- Guarantee the consolidation of all information related to the Reporting activity so that they can be shared with Board and Branch
- Analyse the performance of the Client Associate in order to define the individual targets and create a possible incentive plan to be shared with the other Retail Departments
- Guarantee the creation of the budgets as far as the selling targets of the stores are concerned
- Prepare cost forecasts and all reports necessary to help the finance department with the consolidation of budget, revised and forecast data.
- Provide the business plan for the new EMEA openings
- Degree required with strong academic credentials
- Strong analytic skills and ability to provide operational support to the business
- Ability to interact with outside partners internationally
- Multi lingual highly preferred
- Understanding of customer bases in key areas of expansion internationally
- Entrepreneurial, works well in a flexible environment
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.