A contemporary British fashion & lifestyle Brand, Jaeger has a rich history and dynamic future built on womenswear, menswear & accessories. Jaeger has always sought and attracted only the most talented individuals.
We are currently recruiting a Photography Coordinator to work as part of the digital team overseeing all photographic requirements for Jaeger’s digital channels. Both creative and operational the role encompasses model selection, styling and overseeing photographic shoots as well as managing photographic critical path, and management, uploading and publishing of all product images.
Photography Coordinator, Key Responsibilities:
- Delivery of all online product photography from concept to post production and completion
- Producing seasonal competitor analysis for on-line product photography to ensure the brand remains relevant and on-trend.
- Providing Art Direction concepts and ideas and producing mini editorial fashion and lifestyle shoots for ecommerce
- All related Project Management with regard to the above
- On set styling and on-brand art direction for model and still life shoots
- Scheduling the casting and booking of talent, photographers and stylists
- Co-ordinating the quality control process of over 4,000 images every season
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment on time and within budget
- Maintaining positive and cost effective supplier relationships for Jaeger
- High volume shoot scheduling and post production co-ordination to include sign off with cross functional product departments
- Co-ordinating the continued development of production processes to achieve cost efficiencies and benefit the business
- Time management and co-ordination of the product photography assistant.
Photography Coordinator, You:
- Previous experience in developing and implementing photographic production processes
- Must have studio and on-set experience and the ability to manage considerable weekly time both on-set at a studio balanced with Head Office needs and demands
- Can demonstrate creative flair with regard to styling and fashion as well as an understanding of the core Jaeger customer.
- Experience in negotiating and commissioning photography for web use.
- A good eye for inaccuracies and inconsistencies in relation to lighting, colour discrepancies and crops.
- Management of critical path and seasonal budgeting.
- Strong organisational skills and able to work to deadlines and under pressure without compromising on accuracy.
- Confident use of website content management systems
If you are interested, please forward your details through to us now!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.