A leading high street retailer is currently looking to employ an enthusiastic focused individual with drive & passion to be part of a very busy directional and innovative fabric team across ladies product.
Working alongside the buyers and designers, you will provide a comprehensive fabric sourcing service to all product teams within ladieswear. You will inspire and drive newness within the collections whilst looking for new opportunities to develop and strengthen the range each season.
Highly commercial solutions are key for this role, whilst ensuring the very best fabric selections are within the aesthetic, commercial and technical parameters of the brand.
• Research trends, by visiting trade fairs, comp shopping WGSN supplier meetings & Mills.
• Meet regularly with current and new fabric suppliers to review ranges & new developments
• Liaise with fabric tech teams where necessary on updating core lines and innovative developments.
• Work closely with design & buying teams keeping up to date with current trade.
• Putting into work new fabric developments and colourways with mills when required.
• Responsibility for maintaining & updating the company’s fabric library & department files.
It’s essential that you come from a textile background with sound technical knowledge, with a good eye for aesthetic, balanced with good communication skills and a strong commercial eye.
You will also be required to travel abroad on a regular basis.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref: RG-45094
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Apply for FABRIC SOURCER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly