A leading high street retailer is currently looking to employ an experienced fabric technologist.
Working alongside the buying, design and development teams you will be responsible for:
• Lab dip approvals
• Fabric testing
• Approving bulk fabrics
• Reviewing and dealing with any fabric issues and offering solutions.
• Proving support to the technical teams.
• Identify opportunities & issues
• Review parts of the development process and give recommendations.
• Attend technical selection meetings
You must have:
• Experience of multiple fabrications
• Exceptional eye for technical detail
• Be a team player
• Textiles degree
This is a fast paced environment, so you must be able to handle speed, with regular travel to the Far East and Europe.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job ref: RG-45093
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.