Junior Jewellery Designer - Directional Supplier
1 day left
Working within the UK team of this leading supplier as a junior jewellery Designer you will working with fashion brands building in house ranges and ranges to buyer briefs.
Having started in the early 90’s this successful business are looking to grow their design talent from the UK working with key fashion high street accounts across the USA and UK.
As a junior jewellery Designer you will be:
- Developing sketches into spec’s ensuring they are sent out in time in line with the critical path
- Seasonal trend research and competitive shopping
- Creating mood and trend boards to be used in key meetings
- Liaising with factories on development samples
- Travelling to the head office in the USA and factories in the Far East
- Attending customer meetings and presenting collections
Previous experience as a junior jewellery Designer within a directional supplier or retailer working on fashion accounts is a must along with excellent design, technical and communication skills.
A fashion led portfolio reflecting your skills and experience showing both hand drawn and CAD skills is essential.
Please send your CV in a word doc to Salma Sodawala:
We regret that due to volume, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Junior Jewellery Designer - Directional Supplier
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly