Fabric and Trim Coordinator
An exciting opportunity to join a luxury goods brand for someone with experience of managing Business requirements in respect of the sourcing and delivery of fabrics and trims within Critical Path parameters for the luxury market.
The successful candidate will:
- Source swatch fabrics within the global luxury market and ensure suppliers meet range requirements in relation to all technical and design specifications.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and work with design/product and buying teams during all negotiations.
- Manage the process of fabric swatch and sample provision from sourcing through to delivery with due consideration to price points, minimums, lead time and range requirements.
- Provide continually updated information on developments, sampling and deliveries.
- Managing the stock take of surplus fabric in-house and at fabric warehouse.
- Liaise with the product development team and manufacturers to ensure fabrics are sent on time and in the required quantity for SMS and Production.
- Manage the fabric budget and create and maintain the seasonal fabric and trims document.
- Investigate and explore new fabric manufacturing and processing techniques, to examine their interest to Pringle from a creative and commercial viewpoint.
This role will be based at our Head Office in Hammersmith, West London
Personal skills and experience requirements:
- 3–5 years previous experience of a similar role within a fashion or lifestyle brand environment
- An excellent communicator who operates with tact.
- An open and fluid mind set, able to both adopt and adapt to a fast moving and demanding development environment
- Strong planning and organising skills with the ability to prioritise the needs of the Business in terms of managing workload and undertaking admin responsibilities.
- Good understanding of fabrics and woven products with the ability and willingness to continue to gain knowledge and experience.
- Very strong working relationships with key individuals at each source, internally and externally.
- A strong negotiator at all levels with the ability to influence and engage others.
- Ideally fluent in both spoken and written Italian.
Candidates who are able to demonstrate the required qualities and necessary experience should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be in a position to respond only to those candidates who are successfully shortlisted.