Junior Area Manager, Yorkshire - FTC 12 months -
Do you want to take on an exciting new challenge in your career as a Junior Area Manager? Ever wanted to be part of something different: a global, ethical, changing business?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Area Manager to cover 15 stores with a multimillion turnover covering theYorkshire area, for a 12month fixed term contract.
Combining your commercial experience, leadership and drive you will play a key part in contributing towards the exciting changes and future success of Monsoon Accessorize.
What strengths you need as Area Manager for Monsoon Accessorize:
• Proven experience of managing a comparative portfolio of Retail stores
• Experience of managing multi-brands or a flagship branch with a multimillion turnover
• A customer first mentality
• Maximising sales and profit through commercial decision making, whilst demonstrating ability to respond effectively to change.
• Excellent people management and leadership skills with a proven track record of developing and motivating teams through succession planning
• Ability to deliver strong profit & loss performance
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the business and influence at all levels
• Positive contribution towards working as a Retail team
• Driving individual performance and contribution towards area results
• Ability to prioritise, while managing time effectively and communicating in a timely manner
• Experience of effectively managing projects end to end including scope, communication and delivery, acting as a subject matter expert
What we're looking for:
To shine in this role you will have proven Area Management exposure and the ability to demonstrate your individual achievements. You will be someone who thrives in a diverse, commercial and fast paced environment. Your flexible and adaptable approach to your work will make you an excellent team player and able to manage change. Knowledge of working with different customer profiles across multi-brands, you will have extensive experience in delighting our customer and meeting their needs
You will be a proficient user of all Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Due to the field nature of this role we require you to have a full and clean Driving Licence.
Your passion for the Monsoon Accessorize brand will be unrivalled and you will want to make a difference by adding value to the business.
What we're like to work for:
If you're ambitious, Monsoon Accessorize is a great place to be, we are committed to developing our talent and last year we made numerous promotions across the company.
We believe in beautiful product that is true to its origins. Our commitment to ethical trading that is delivered to our customers with individual and impeccable customer service within our unique store environments. Our people are our testament to the Monsoon Accessorize success so far and it is people like you that can be a part of building the success of the future.
You will enjoy a fantastic benefits package which includes an amazing discount across our brands, up to 25 days holiday, performance related discretionary bonus, pension, private healthcare, life assurance and car package.
Closing date for applications are Monday 10th October, interviews will take place on Friday 14th October in our Durham branch.