Wholesale Sales / Key Account Manager
4 days left
A mainly Sales-focused position within the company, which there has not been previously. However, you will be required to manage Key Accounts and assist other members of the Wholesale team where necessary with adminsitrative and organisational elements to the role.
With a good basic salary and bonus opportunities this really is your chance to shine.
You will report directly to the Managing Director. Whilst there is high importance on growing existing key accounts, particular emphasis will be on new business.
In this role, the primary responsibilities are:
- Working alongside the Managing Director to define, develop and deliver the sales strategies for each brand within the business
- Maximise sales with existing customers through effective sales management
- Identify, target, develop and manage new business.
- We’re looking for someone with a minimum of 3 years demonstrable experience within a wholesale team.
- Solid experience and understanding of the Womenswear market.
- Established relationships with Womenswear buyers.
- Experience growing into new international markets
- Showroom & Tradeshow sales experience necessary.
- Excellent sales presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills essential
- Excellent organisational, communication and ‘people’ skills.
- A strong commitment to customer service.
- Additional hours may be required to include working evenings and weekends to meet business needs.
- Must be fluent in professional spoken and written English.
Salary + Bonus (Level dependent on experience)
When applying for this role, please include your current salary and expectation for a new position.
Established in the year 2000, Collectif originated in London as a stall on Camden Market. Over the past fifteen years, we have now grown to have three London based stores, and another boutique in Brighton, as well as round 400 stockists worldwide.
We design and make our own unique range of clothing, inspired by the styles of the 1940s and 50s, as well as pin up and rockabilly pieces too. We also stock a wide range of jewellery and accessories made by ourselves, alongside a select range of designers and suppliers that we feel complement the brand.
Other in- house brands include Bright & Beautiful, which is a 1960s & 70s Vintage Inspired Brand with more of a fashion-led commercial feel; also Lulu Hun, which is a Vintage Inspired Footwear Brand.
You will also have involvement in setting up the UK Sales arm of our Manufacturing Company, selling our services to brands and retailers.
We currently exhibit at PURE London & London Edge and are looking to exhibit at EU & US shows in the near future.
Join our Drapers Award Winning Business!
Apply for Wholesale Sales / Key Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly