Marketing Manager UK - Fashion
6 days left
Exciting opportunity to join an ICONIC global brand driving campaign and brand initiatives in this senior marketing position.
This company has a rich, high profile heritage and is the best known textile quality brand in the world. Through an extensive network of relationships spanning the international textile and fashion industries, they highlight their country’s product position as the ultimate natural fibre and premier ingredient in luxury apparel.
They work with textile and fashion industries at every level, developing better textiles and driving consumer demand.
The purpose of this newly created and very exciting position is to develop regional marketing activities and projects that raise the profile of the company and grow demand for the core product in line with the company’s strategic objectives at a global and regional level.
It is a requirement of the role to ensure projects are delivered on strategy, on budget and on time, maximising return on investment. You’ll be required to make a strong contribution to the company’s key account management with the overall aim of driving demand for the product whilst increasing visibility and value of the brand.
Principal accountabilities include :
- Responsible for setting and managing marketing plans for the UK
- Marketing management of the regional and some international campaigns, including the management of budgets and collateral required, liasing with Project Managers
- Develop and deliver tactical marketing activity that targets and meets specific KPI’s
- Manage the UK marketing team to execute on agreed plans, deliverables and tactics
- Work alongside the European Country Managers and Project Managers to assist with the roll out of global campaigns and activities
- Provide direction and line management input to motivate and maximise team potential
- Undertake market research to identify partners, tools or products that present an opportunity to build consumer awareness, education, engagement and demand for the product
- Support strategic planning with forecasts and reports for global reporting
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing activity undertaken in the UK, widen consumer reach by cross populating activities to other key regions
- Reporting for management, board and shareholders as required
- Project administration and contract monitoring
- Manager 3rd party supplier relationships to maximise ROI
- Ensure strong brand management and maintenance of corporate identity in the UK across all marketing activity taken
- Maintain effective internal communications across the company
- Provide valuable marketing support and expertise to key account managers
Skills and knowledge Required
- Degree equivalent to 2:1 or higher, preferably in a marketing related subject
- Several years experience, preferably including fashion, apparel or luxury brands; client based but also dealing with a variety of external providers
- Management of national and international marketing activities and in house teams
- Marketing experience of above and below the line activities, including traditional media, digital, mobile, new technologies and social media
- Experience in marketing strategy and planning
- Business development or account management experience preferred.
Other skills and attributes
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication, organisational and planning skills
- Solid retail and commercial knowledge
- Demonstrated understanding of ingredient brands and their role and potential in a digital age
- Strong knowledge of web, mobile and social technologies
- Ability to manage a variety of stakeholders and complex relationships at any one time
- Highly motivated and creative
- The ability to work on multiple projects under pressure to budgets and deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A team player
Apply for Marketing Manager UK - Fashion
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly