Our agency has been briefed on an opportunity for a dynamic, experienced and confident Textile Product Developer required for an extremely successful multinational organisation that has particular value on emphasis and trends around Textiles/fabrics.
This important position plays a critical part in the development process, delivering fabric trend analysis across all product areas of the business, focusing on the key aspects of innovation and development, delivering their findings as a team to senior management and across the business. The functions include all facets of fabric and textiles, from woven’s and Knitwear through to printing, coating and washing. Structured and textured fabric knowledge equally important.
Key Responsibilities and Skills:-
• Strong and experienced fabric knowledge
• The ability to translate trends and fashion coherently and effectively by way of presentation
• Fabric mill knowledge
• Knowledge of trade shows and events incorporating worldwide travel
• Product development experience at a senior level
• Understanding of Fabrics at Degree level
• Effective communicator and team player
• Strong presentation skills
• Minimum experience of 5 years working as a Product Developer and driving fabric selection