Regional Sales Manager - Midlands
An exciting new regional sales manager opportunity has arisen for Midlands region.
To develop new and existing business opportunities, through identification, development and management of client pipeline. You will be joining an established business recognized for design led apparel and with full sales support.
Regional Sales Manager – Midlands – The Job Opportunity
- Self-generation and management of sales opportunities in order to achieve sales targets in line with Annual Budget/Forecast.
- Negotiate long term client relationships with use of rebate growth models.
- Planning and Forecasting for all new and existing business.
- Monitor and report, weekly and monthly, on sales progress against budget/forecast.
- Ensuring that all opportunities are managed in line with agreed service levels.
- Liaising with colleagues if and when an opportunity sits within the criteria of a National Account or Marketing Direct client.
- Work closely with the internal customer service team to ensure that all expectations are managed effectively.
- Ensure that client contracts and agreements are in place, accurate and up kept.
- Awareness of direct competitors within the market place.
- Liaise with the internal team on a regular basis including visits to headquarters for necessary meetings as required.
- Provide weekly schedules, visit reports, forecasts etc and other requested information on a timely basis.
- Manage own time to provide a balance between sales development, appointments and administration.
- Support the Divisional Manager on company initiatives and business improvement projects.
Regional Sales Manager – Midlands – The Person Specification
- Previous business to business area, regional or sales experience, ideally within the fashion and textile industry.
- Face to face/Written sales & negotiation experience at all levels
- Excellent presentation skills at all levels
- Good English, written and spoken
- Numerate and EXCEL literate
- Understanding of rebate models
- Experience of solution selling
- Proven track record in delivering results in a fast paced challenging commercial landscape
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Commercial understanding of time management
- Disciplined to work alone from a remote location
Regional Sales Manager – Midlands – The Package
- Flexible Working Hours, where required
- 24 days holiday plus statutory holidays
- Fully financed company car
- Mobile Phone and Lap top for work and reasonable personal use.
- Commission structure
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.