Assistant to the Retail Sales Manager
This position is for immediate start with a 6 month probationary period.
About the Company
Rachel Riley is an award-winning luxury brand for children. This internationally recognised British company is based in London with two stores and e-commerce website
About the Candidate:
- The ideal candidate would be someone with experience in customer service in luxury retail, extremely accurate with great time management. Working closely with Retail Sales Manager the candidate will be responsible for:
- Answering calls, helping customers with their enquiries, taking telephone orders and processing payments
- Contacting customers regarding their returns, converting items returned into exchanges, upselling, reporting exchanges/refunds to Manager
- Picking stock and processing internet orders in timely manner and prioritising to ensure that correct goods and paperwork are being sent to customers to meet their requirements
- Wrapping parcels to company specifications to ensure customer satisfaction
- Stock transfers from warehouse and different branches including New York stock request, following up on stock transfers, collecting stock from warehouse/other London branches to ensure urgent orders/enquiries are processed same day
- Generating sales invoices and updating stock transfers on ePos system
- Weekly replen of stock sold on eCommerce and telephone orders from warehouse
- Implementing latest price changes/stock updates so customers are informed accordingly
- Creating Monday sell-through reports on ePos system in preparation for team meeting
- Maintaining a tidy packing area, organising the stock-room in an efficient manner
- Ordering stationery and office supplies as and when required. Maintaining correct levels of supplies.
- Assisting shop floor staff at busy periods such as start of sale, stock-take, new season launch, staff holiday as and when required.
Essential computer skills: Microsoft Excel & Word, Outlook.
This position would suit an enthusiastic, hands-on, self-motivated, hard-worker, interested in working for an award-winning childrenswear brand. The successful candidate will need excellent organisational skills, an accurate and methodical approach and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.