Girlswear Designer - Soft Wovens and Occasionwear
Freelance Girlswear Designer
£50,000 pro rata
We are working with an established retailer to find a talented Girlswear Designer to create new and exciting collections!
Based in a central London office you will be planning and designing new ranges, taking responsibility for everything from design concept through to technical development and product selection.
We are looking for a designer with a minimum of 6 years experience, with great understanding of trend, to produce commercial and desirable collections.
- Passionate about design and childrenswear
- High street or supplier background
- Must have experience with designing soft woven and occasionwear product ranges
- Outstanding commercial awareness and comprehensive understanding of occasionwear fashion and trends.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to respond quickly to emerging trends
- Competent user of both Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
If you are interested please send your CV and portfolio examples.
Please note, due to high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.