QA Manager (Maternity Cover)
4 days left
- Communicating clearly and transparently across departments and supply chain; building relationships effectively to facilitate business objectives
- Designing, presenting and Implementing new processes and procedures to make the department scalable for a growing business and to ensure the smooth running of the implementation
- Drive, publish and establish KPI's for efficient stock checking and management of quality issues discovered at intake
- Undertaking change management within the department to ensure new practices are being adhered to.
- Constant presentation of analysis of department methods and practices and improvements that can be made.
- Working towards the overall improvement of communications between the warehouse and head office teams to meet our overall goal of improved quality from sample to bulk delivery.
- Making relevant and commercial suggestions to improve ways of working
- Overseeing all garments coming into and leaving the QC area and any garments within the warehouse with QC issues.
- Working directly with head office to ensure that stock is examined in order of merch priority
- Ensuring the highest company standards for incoming deliveries of clothing, footwear, jewellery and accessories (men's and women's).
- Providing leadership and Managing a team to apply standard AQL spot checks to all relevant product at intake stage
- Working transparently with head office and the supply chain to identify suppliers for 'green lighting'
- Working transparently and directly with head office across departments to ensure prompt commercial response to 'live' QA issues and accurate visible debit process
- Managing non-compliance at intake stage:
- Communicating clearly and transparently with head office and the supply chain
- Negotiating commercial prices, lead times and transit for 3rd party processing
- Ensuring KPI's are met for rejected stock and that all issues are resolved and communicated clearly and efficiently
- Documenting the process in a transparent and consistent way
- Working across departments and the supply chain to co-ordinate the debiting and logistics of any styles that need to be returned to suppliers
- Weekly visits to Head Office to discuss sales, issues and progress.
- Working with head office to assess the supply chain based on quality performance
- Managing the flow of faulty customer/store returns within the business and implementing new procedures where needed.
- Carrying out accurate stock counts for returned stock and documenting this effectively
- Using and understanding stock control systems and communicating to correct parties when moving stock around the business.
- Proactively prioritize own workload in line with Meetings Schedule and Critical Path
- Contribute to seasonal evaluation of the Supply Base (SWOT).
- Keep work station clean, tidy and well organised.
- Be part of the decision making process, able to challenge self and others and make recommendations to improve products and ways of working
- Act professionally and adapt style according to the audience
- Support and play a part in building a successful team
- Be approachable and use active and effective listening skills to manage information.
- Know what and when to refer upwards and what to manage on own initiative.
- Set high standards: Be actively involved in the setting of short and long term action plans
- Seek ideas that change and improve ways of working which are openly discussed
- Take pride and responsibility for own work; be able to take on additional tasks when necessary
Apply for QA Manager (Maternity Cover)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly