This role has been created to support the Promotions Manager with planning, analysis, admin and also monitoring to achieve deadlines. The role will be responsible for:-
- Ensuring compliance with Direct Marketing promotional legislation is met to meet organisation and customer compliance.
- Assisting in the development and implementations of the Promotional Test Plan ensuring deadlines are met.
- Providing administration support to the Promotions team with all promotions activities and campaigns.
- Assisting in the delivery of internal communications to effectively support, and maximise impact from, direct and channel marketing campaigns
- Compiling and co-ordinate – samples, creation of briefs to publications departments, failed deliveries, Merchandise lists, proof / Copy checking.
- Carrying-out competitor benchmarking, analysis and comparative shopping to understand market trends.
- Analysing campaign results and draw on keys findings, and recommend how to use these going forward.
- Working with cross functional teams/departments to ensure that recruitment activity is executed on time and to plan.
Desired skills and experience
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to meet and deliver to tight deadlines
- Proficient use of MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- A creative aptitude and eye for design are essential
- Understanding of digital advertising media and marketing principles is preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Strong research and numerical skills
This successful and progressive company also provides a very competitive benefits package that includes free parking, company product discount and a generous holiday allowance