Head of Design
2 days left
- Job Type
Our client is a leading European manufacturer and supplier of protective workwear, high visibility and rainwear apparel. Due to growth they have established a new Design Centre in Manchester and are looking for a Head of Design to lead the team of Product Managers and Designers.
Head of Design - The Role:
- Work with and lead a team to design and develop innovative products in workwear
- Have direct involvement with the development of products from design through to bulk production
- Oversee the consistency of brand application and development on all clothing range in the company portfolio
- Keep current on market trends.
- Be aware of the competition and ensure the company is leading the way in innovative product design and development.
- Be open to travel
Head of Design - The Candidate:
- Degree in Clothing Design or Garment Technology
- 5+ years of work experience in the workwear or functional sportswear industries
- A strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills both visually and verbally.
- Ability to create clear sketches that clearly show design intent and product development.
- Ability to creating product specifications and factory tech packs
- Ability to work closely with a remote team but also work autonomously.
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines.
- This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing global brand
Head of Design - The Package:
- Highly competitive depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
Apply for Head of Design
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly