Senior Production Pattern Cutter
5 days left
Pentex Ltd is at the forefront of UK fast fashion, leading the way with an innovative approach to fresh design, season after season.
Girlswear designer ideally from a supplier background, that's worked for the value end of the market. Require a minimum of 5 years experience within fast fashion fast paced environment.
The role includes:
- Amending development patterns for fits and at production stage
- Maintaining high standards in all tasks
- Accuracy when amending patterns and compiling spec sheets
- To be able to suggest improved methods that will assist the factory
- To keep clear and accurate notes
- To mentor and give guidance to a junior pattern cutter within a team of technicians, graders, marker makers/costings and machinists .
- Working with trim Template’s and trim suppliers for grading sizes.
The candidate should have:
- Experience on the Gerber system.
- Degree in Product Development, Garment Engineering , Fashion Degree
- Minimum 4 years experience
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Clear communication skills when feeding back information to your colleagues, our factories and where required our customers.
- Ability to multi task according to need.
- Good organisation skills and able to prioritise your work according to the production schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Product knowledge for womenswear, Girlswear and Babywear
- Version 8 or 9 Gerber version experience relevant
Apply for Senior Production Pattern Cutter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly