Senior PR Manager - Ivy Park
1 day left
- Job Type
JOB TITLE: Senior PR Manager
DEPARTMENT: PR & MARKETING
In October 2014 Beyoncé and Sir Philip Green announced a new partnership – an athleisure brand named IVY PARK launching in Spring 2016. The joint venture is equally owned by Topshop and Parkwood Athletic with Sir Philip and Beyoncé both assuming roles of Founders. The partnership, not collaboration, is designed and managed by a newly created standalone team based in London. Ivy Park will look to establish itself as a global market leader in Athleisure, clothes which are appropriate for both athletic and leisure activity in the fastest growing sector in the womenswear market today.
The brand will be launched into 38 different countries across North America, Europe, Middle East and Australia. The scope of the brand within the market enables it to access consumers across a number of different channels from Premium Independents, Department Stores, Sporting Goods, Apparel Specialty and Pure Play. The ambition of the Brand is to become a market leader in its sector, engaging a core consumer set between 18-35 years to make women look and feel at the top of their game – whatever they’re doing and wherever they are.
Ivy Park will constantly evolve and expand further overseas. Our business development team manages the relationship with our Topshop franchise and wholesale partners abroad, as well as the co-ordination of product, marketing and visual merchandising to ensure that our international customers enjoy the same shopping experience as they would in the UK.
As a strong support to the Head of Global Marketing, this role requires someone who can drive customer behaviour through developing innovative & engaging PR campaigns that drive consumer behaviour. This role will focus on strategically developing our 360 Communications approach through integrating PR and Communications channels in line with Marketing and e-commerce departments with responsibility for developing and overseeing brand partnerships within the global market place.
• Acts as an ambassador and spokesperson for the brand among key press and other relationship building where appropriate.
• Build brand equity by contributing to brand vision and by developing & implementing key brand plans.
• Devise strategic PR plans & ideas in order to maintain constant innovation and increase brand profile among press, opinion formers & fashion cognoscenti globally.
• Drive key brand sponsorships, managing as well as enhancing, existing portfolio.
• Develop strategic partnerships / relationships across the fashion/consumer brands industry.
• Be plugged into next zeitgeist always seeking opportunities to grow the brand & its profile.
• Protect, enhance & manage brand reputation among all stakeholders from consumer to press.
• Drive and manage press team, driving quality editorial coverage and ensuring best practice among press.
• Collaborating with all members of the Marketing & PR team to ensure cohesive marketing / PR programs which are exploited to their full potential.
• Network effective working relationships across brand management team including Managing Directors, Head of Buying and among creative & design teams.
• Ensures the press office is run smoothly and professionally on a daily basis i.e. papers monitored, circulated as necessary, stories executed on time, press enquiries handled promptly.
• Oversee the scheduling / content of all brand press pack photography and copy generally
• Manage the budget of the press office.
Skills / experience required
• Proven track record at press management in a (sports) fashion in-house or agency environment.
• Combines an innovative approach with commercial ideas.
• Strong commercial understanding of fashion, sports and youth culture.
• Capacity to build strong working relationships – both internally and externally.
• Experience of operating in a dynamic, constantly evolving environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Enthusiasm, energy and determination to achieve results.
• Confidence to influence and present ideas at all levels within the company.
• Strong personal gravitas and confident at all levels and across multiple functions.
• A leader who pro-actively seeks, identifies and develops new opportunities.
• Ability to cope under pressure
• Genuine desire to challenge the status quo and constantly drive for personal and brand development
• Hands on, flexible, confident, resilient, numeric, organized, enthusiastic.
Apply for Senior PR Manager - Ivy Park
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly