International Sales Manager
As International Wholesale Manager you will be responsible for driving international wholesale growth actively developing new business and managing and growing existing accounts overseeing a team of existing agents in key markets. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in international wholesale specializing in contemporary or premium womenswear, and be well connected with key and independent accounts with proven skills in developing new business at this level of the market.
A Dutch Ready-to-Wear brand, founded in 2009, with a clean modern understated handwriting.
- Development of an international sales plan, based on analysis of current international sales and market opportunities, to drive increased international sales.
- Strategic thinking around the international growth potential for the brand.
- Actively manage and motivate existing international sales agents in Germany, Scandinavia, France, Spain and Russia, whilst signing up and managing new agents for new territories.
- Responsible for building strong relationships with key international accounts providing a first class service, developing new and existing business based on results.
- Ensure excellence in customer service across the business to encourage growth.
- Responsible for overseeing logistics ensuring deliveries are made on time and mitigating any problems that arise.
- Responsible for all after sales activity for international customers and agents, monitoring sell through, stock swaps and driving repeat business for fast selling styles.
- Organise and participate in international trade fairs.
- International Wholesale Manager with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in contemporary or premium women’s fashion, (clothing experience is a must)!
- Experience in managing key accounts.
- Experience in steering and effectively managing international agents, with an active network of international agents for business growth.
- Numerical, analytical and strategically strong.
- Structured, efficient, hands-on, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic with a go-getter mentality.
- Great organizational skills.
- Fluency in English is essential with German or French language skills a bonus.
- Flexible to travel throughout the season.