Online Trading Coordinator - TOPSHOP
Online Trading Co-ordinator – TOPSHOP
A BIT ABOUT TOPSHOP
Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authority. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are an authentic British Brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Online Trading Co-ordinator in TOPSHOP Head Office. As an Online Trading Co-ordinator you are responsible for trading Topshop online, helping to grow the e-commerce business. You will work closely with the Online Trade Manager, gaining the skills and knowledge needed to progress within this function.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Supporting the Online Trading Manager in creating and delivering the trading strategy
- Identifying promotional / marketing opportunities and evaluating the traffic, stock and sales implications of the proposed activity
- Responsible for maintaining and managing the activity calendar – Key dates, promotions, campaigns and marketing activity
- Overall set up, testing and maintenance of all promotional activities
- Highlighting barriers to purchase by territory, and actively driving solutions to combat these
- Being the single point of contact for a number of product depts. – working closely with B&M to understand dept strategy, key drivers, intake weeks etc. and using this knowledge to drive online trade for these areas.
- Liaising with the Core Merchandising teams to potentialise online performance
- Effectively managing and resolving ad hoc queries from B&M teams
- Communicating with the warehouse and Logistics to enable effective planning and forecasting
- Providing accurate seasonal, department and weekly forecasts
- Providing accurate DC forecasts to minimise costs
- Setting up and maintaining effective administration process to support the online merchandising team
- Report into and work closely with the Trade Manager supporting with any online tasks
- Builds and maintains a strong and varied network of contacts – across the TS ecommerce team, wider TS floor and Group
- Providing support, training and development for the Trading Assistant
Reporting & Analysis
- Reporting on sales, key metrics and promotions in daily, weekly and monthly trade meetings e.g. Map analysis, best sellers report, Homepage analysis, clicks and revenue
- Quickly analysing trading patterns with sufficient level of detail to ensure appropriate action is taken
- Using website analytics to monitor KPI’s and make recommendations for improvement
- Using analysis, suggesting areas of the website to test to improve conversion
- P&P analysis and recommendations
- Analysis and recommendations on any on & off site activity e.g. Students, promotions, email activity.
- Weekly Competitor Analysis - displaying in-depth, customer-focused knowledge of online markets – a good understanding of Online competition and the Online customer.
- Firm understanding of Competitor’s shipping, returns and payment propositions
- Would suit an existing AM
- Drive and ambition to succeed
- Results Focused – able to prioritise initiatives based on impact to the business
- Develops new ideas, considers potential outcomes and develops action plans
- Problem Solving – able to gather all information and identify problems quickly, using creativity to propose actionable solutions
- Trading Mentality – challenge and drive results, and track record of success
- Numerate with good analytical skills and customer-focussed
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, challenging environment to deliver required changes and make tangible differences
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to present facts and opinions to colleagues
- PC/web literate (preferable) and good knowledge of Excel advantageous
- Good communication skills
- Be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and self motivated
- Experience or knowledge in Online preferable
THE EXCITING PART (benefits may change between grades)
• Generous holiday with holiday trading
• 25% staff discount
• Early finish summer hours
• A special treat when you join us!
• Access to sample sales
• Regular team and company social events
• Pension scheme
• Company bonus scheme
• Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.