Online Production Coordinator â TOPSHOP
2 days left
- Job Type
Online Production Coordinator – TOPSHOP
A BIT ABOUT TOPSHOP
Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authority. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are an authentic British Brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Online Trading Co-ordinator in TOPSHOP Head Office. As an Online Trading Co-ordinator you are responsible for trading Topshop online, helping to grow the e-commerce business. You will work closely with the Online Trade Manager, gaining the skills and knowledge needed to progress within this function.
As an Online Production Coordinator at TOPSHOP you will be reporting in to the Online Production Manager, and will be responsible for the delivery of day-to-day content across all Topshop digital channels, as well involvement in high profile campaigns and projects.
You will work closely with Group Ecommerce, Systems and development teams, Digital Creative department and wider brand Marketing and Visual Merchandising teams.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Scheduling and time management of all Production tasks
• Supervision of all Online Production Assistants in day-to-day tasks
• Ensure the Production team receives all assets needed in order to complete tasks and projects to ensure smooth and efficient workflow
• Involvement in projects to improve CMS systems, including the development of new templates and functionality
• Take responsibility for ensuring content launches on time, accurately across all sites. Resolving any issues in an effective manner
• Manage the production and development side of large high profile campaign projects
• Work with external agencies to integrate functionality online, across all channels
• Main point of contact for the online and offline teams in raising issues and bugs found across all Topshop and Arcadia channels
• Work closely with Digital Design and offline Creative teams to ensure projects are followed through and deadlines are met
• Constantly review responsibilities to ensure workload is equally distributed between Production Assistants
• Work with other Teams’ coordinators and management to ensure all processes are followed and suggest changes in order to improve efficiencies
• Line management of two Online Production Assistants
• Support Online Production Manager with ad hoc requests & deputises in managers absence
• An interest in Fashion and online retail
• Experience with Project Management in a digital environment
• Experience with Content Management Systems (desirable)
• Experience working with mobile and device applications
• Experience working within a very fast-paced environment
• Highly organized and exceptional time management skills
• Display flexibility and adaptability to the changing needs of a growing department and industry
• Able to independently manage workflow and prioritise tasks in order to meet competing and changing deadlines
• Ability to confidently communicate with external teams effectively to coordinate assets and resolve issues
• Ability to proactively think laterally around obstacles, using initiative to identify and propose solutions
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy
• French or German language skills would be desirable but not essential
THE EXCITING PART (benefits may change between grades)
• Generous holiday with holiday trading
• 25% staff discount
• Early finish summer hours
• A special treat when you join us!
• Access to sample sales
• Regular team and company social events
• Pension scheme
• Company bonus scheme
• Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.
Apply for Online Production Coordinator â TOPSHOP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly