Senior Fashion Writer â TOPSHOP
Senior Fashion Writer – TOPSHOP
A BIT ABOUT TOPSHOP
Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authority. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are an authentic British Brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Online Trading Co-ordinator in TOPSHOP Head Office. As an Online Trading Co-ordinator you are responsible for trading Topshop online, helping to grow the e-commerce business. You will work closely with the Online Trade Manager, gaining the skills and knowledge needed to progress within this function.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Fashion Writer to join our innovative TOPSHOP Digital team. We are looking for an experienced, published writer with a strong understanding of the Topshop brand and all its digital channels.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Copywriting across the Topshop website including magazine articles, blog posts, email, social and marketing copy
• Support and deputize the Digital Editor in managing content plans for key projects and campaigns
• Take ownership of the culture calendar and talent list; keeping the Digital Editor and team updated with key events and trending topics that are on-brand for Topshop
• Report on available research and data to suggest ways to develop blog and feature content
• Mentor Junior Writer and contribute to their progression. Sub-edit copy when required
• Conduct keyword research and evolve on-page SEO guidelines
• Attend fashion events, including London Fashion Week and entertainment events, to report for the Topshop blog and social platforms
• Attend global campaign shoots and events to interview high-profile celebrities and models
• Work closely with the online and offline marketing teams to contribute ideas and write marketing copy
• A published fashion writer in print, online and social
• Strong understanding of the Topshop tone of voice
• Knows what makes a great story and the ability to find the most compelling, commercially-minded angle
• Culturally aware; have an in depth awareness of current fashion, music and lifestyle trends with a strong visual eye
• Understands SEO and writing for digital
• Able to independently manage workflow and prioritise tasks in order to meet changing deadlines
• Ability to confidently communicate with wider teams to coordinate storytelling across the brand
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy
• Experience with CMS preferable but not essential
• Basic Photoshop skills are a plus
THE EXCITING PART (benefits may change between grades)
• Generous holiday with holiday trading
• 25% staff discount
• Early finish summer hours
• A special treat when you join us!
• Access to sample sales
• Regular team and company social events
• Pension scheme
• Company bonus scheme
• Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.