Technical Manager (Non-clothing) TOPSHOP
6 days left
- Job Type
Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authority. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are an authentic British Brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals. We look for the best talent in the industry and currently have an exciting opportunity for a Non-Clothing Technical Manager to join the Technical Team here at Topshop.
A role at TOPSHOP promises a fast paced, challenging, innovative working environment. The key to our success is our people, and becoming part of this inspiring team will be a really fantastic learning opportunity for the right person!
• This role will define and deliver the Technical Strategy to achieve results in line with overall Brand Strategy including best practice, legal compliance, ethical and training.
• Manage and develop a team of multi-product, non-clothing specialists to ensure they are continually progressing and therefore meet future operational and strategic needs
• Train and support Make-Up Technologist to ensure all Technical aspects of the product are satisfied
• Help to diversify and manage supplier base
• Ensure product compliance with EU and International regulations across non-clothing
• Refine and build existing technical processes across non-clothing functions
• Work closely with Clothing Technical Manager to ensure consistency across the department
• A strong beauty background with 5 years minimum industry experience
• Experience leading and developing a team
• Be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of make-up expertise
• Be proficient in EU and International product regulations
• The appetite to learn about new product areas (shoes, bags, accessories)
• Possess good manufacturing knowledge
• Have off shore travel experience
• Be able to proactively identify and analyse problems and propose commercial solutions
• Demonstrate strong communication skills and the ability to influence and negotiate at all levels
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.