Non Clothing Technical Manager - Topshop
A BIT ABOUT
Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authority. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are an authentic British Brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
We look for the best talent in the industry and currently have an exciting opportunity for a Non-Clothing Technical Manager to join the Technical Team here at Topshop.
A role at TOPSHOP promises a fast paced, challenging, innovative working environment. The key to our success is our people, and becoming part of this inspiring team will be a really fantastic learning opportunity for the right person!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- This role will define and deliver the Technical Strategy to achieve results in line with overall Brand Strategy including best practice, legal compliance, ethical and training.
- Manage and develop a team of multi-product, non-clothing specialists to ensure they are continually progressing and therefore meet future operational and strategic needs
- Train and support Make-Up Technologist to ensure all Technical aspects of the product are satisfied
- Help to diversify and manage supplier base
- Ensure product compliance with EU and International regulations across non-clothing
- Refine and build existing technical processes across non-clothing functions
- Work closely with Clothing Technical Manager to ensure consistency across the department
- A strong beauty background with proven industry experience
- Experience leading and developing a team
- Be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of make-up expertise
- Be proficient in EU and International product regulations
- The appetite to learn about new product areas (shoes, bags, accessories)
- Possess good manufacturing knowledge
- Have off shore travel experience
- Be able to proactively identify and analyse problems and propose commercial solutions
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and the ability to influence and negotiate at all levels
THE EXCITING PART
- Generous holiday with holiday trading
- 25% staff discount
- Early finish summer hours
- A special treat when you join us!
- Access to sample sales
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.
Apply for Non Clothing Technical Manager - Topshop
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly