Eyewear Brand Manager - South East
1 day left
- Job Type
Field Based/ Home Based
Do you have a keen eye for detail with a strong focus and vision to grow the business for a successful eyewear company? Are you looking to have a bright future on the horizon acting as a brand manager representing four luxury eyewear brands? Please get in touch now!
Eyewear Brand Manager - The Role:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organization's products.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to deter-mine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals for current and prospective customers.
- Determines together with the sales management team the yearly targets and properly conveys them to the customers obtaining their commitment
- Manages and keep under control the credit history of all the customers within their responsibility
- Manages and keeps under control the ageing of goods in stock ordered by customers and applies their best efforts to:
- Avoid obsolescence due to collections renewals and maximize stock turnover per each customer during the year
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service group.
- Analyses the territory/market's potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer's value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers importance profile, share and value opportunities.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies Sales manager CR&SR with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps well-informed of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through store visits and the reading of pertinent literature.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Responds quickly to all requests from management.
- Submit on time weekly reports to Regional Manager/Sales Director
- Responsible for samples management and tools including laptops, phones and iPads.
- Responsible for brands representation/visibility in store with continued liaising with Marketing Department.
- Regular visits to customers to show collections and gather feedback.
- Gathering and collating information about the competition.
- Plans itinerary and visits to fulfil sales plan whilst minimising travel costs.
- Submits expense reports on time.
- Adheres to Travel and Expenses Policy at all times.
- Occasional visits to Italy required for training.
- Competent in offering brand training to customers
Eyewear Brand Manager - The Candidate:
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional sales performance.
- Possess a high level of business acumen.
- Be skilled in developing close working and personal relationships with customers. Clean driving licence.
- Sales/Target focused.
- Be a self-starter who thrives on working independently to achieve ambitious new business targets while actively engaging as a team member, adhering to company guidelines.
- Have developed sophisticated skills in negotiating and influencing.
- Show resilience and a pragmatic approach.
- Be open to new business challenges and company initiatives.
- Communication and Presentation skills.
- Time Management.
Eyewear Brand Manager - The Company:
My client has been making eyewear products for over 75 years, designing manufacturing and distributing high-quality prescription frames, sunglasses and sports eyewear under licensing agreements for leading luxury and premium brands as well as under its own brands.
Based in Padua, Italy, they are the second-largest manufacturer of eyewear products worldwide in terms of turnover and the world leader in the premium eyewear segment. It is also one of the top three sports eyewear manufacturers and distributors.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
Apply for Eyewear Brand Manager - South East
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly