Our client is a successful, fast paced business and are looking for a creative Graphic Designer to join their team.
Your main responsibility will be to design product and packaging artwork for licensed Stationery, Arts and Crafts, Games and Toys.
Duties will include:
- Incorporate briefs from new product development and develop visual concepts and characters to suit their purpose.
- Meeting clients or buying & sales teams to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Interpreting a briefs and developing a concept to suit the purpose
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- Producing work following detailed Brand Guidelines
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Using innovation to re-define a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
You must have a high level of knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite along with an eagerness to learn and be able to multi task in a fast paced environment. You will have a minimum of 2 years industry experience ideally with experience of producing artwork for packaging.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Hannah Kai, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref: HK-45119
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.