Pattern Technologist – The Job Role
- To proactively support the sample, pattern and specification process to ensure suppliers are fully equipped for Production
- Ensure the quality and performance of products meet customer expectations
- Creation of patterns to establish desired fit, appearance and construction for bulk production, including any subsequent queries leading to final approval by agreed dates
- Ability to work on a CAD/CAM pattern cutting /grading system
- Travel to offshore factories (if necessary) to evaluate compatibility of pattern systems
- Identify, rectify and record any pattern faults or amendments and report to all relevant personnel and suppliers
- Maintain clear concise pattern database
- Investigate, evaluate and rectify any subsequent pattern problems within the life of a product ensuring all relevant personnel are informed
- Produce size charts and ratings for specifications
- Attend meetings with customers and suppliers when necessary
- Provide support to manufacturing site in Yorkshire
Pattern Technologist – The Person Specification
- Looking for a confident and experienced pattern cutter/pattern technician with 4years+ experience and good understanding of the garment production process
- Knowledge of Gerber Accumark Pattern System (CAD)
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Word, Excel
- Good communication skills
- Ability to maintain good working relationship with customers and suppliers
- To be able to work in an accurate manner with attention to detail.
- Understanding of product certification
- Good organizational and time management skills
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.