- Job Type
A leading footwear supplier, who works with a wide range of brands and High Street retailers, is looking to recruit a new Assistant Merchandiser to join their Head Office team. I want to speak to Assistant Merchandisers who are just starting in out in their career and has 6-12 months experience working as a merchandiser.
Assistant Merchandiser – The role
- The Assistant Merchandiser will directly report to the Merchandiser to support the Account Manager for the product area, working as a team to help grow the business
- Once an order is secured it is the Merchandise teams responsibility to manage the critical path in partnership with the Account Manager to maintain shipment dates
- You will have experience working to a critical path management, updating and chasing daily to ensure orders run to schedule
- Raising & checking contracts, amendments
- Press samples
- Ordering & checking Packaging
- Chasing, checking & submitting, confirmation & production samples, testing etc.
- Monitoring of Shipment schedules
- Working directly with the customers Merchandisers
- Providing the customer with weekly updates through critical path document
- Monitoring of sales & Production planning on core programmes /factories & chasing for repeats
Assistant Merchandiser – The candidate
- Experience of working as an assistant merchandiser
- Prior exposure of working with retailers and brands is preferred, with either a supplier or having worked for one
- Excellent communication skills are required as you will be liaising with overseas factories and customers on a daily basis.
- An interest in footwear and a passion to deliver the best product possible
- The applicant should be very organised & with good attention to detail, keen to learn, responsible, self-motivated, multi-tasker & good communicator
Assistant Merchandiser – The Company
- This is a global company who are expanding their client base all the time and have worked hard to get where they are today
- Working with a core group of customers, this company value their staff and ensure they are supported in their roles
- They are an enthusiastic and hard-working team based in Market Harborough
- This is a very fast paced but friendly and relaxing working environment
- You will have to handle queries from all the international offices and customers on a daily basis and must be organised
Assistant Merchandiser – The Package
- An excellent salary is available for suitable candidates
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Assistant Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly