We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Technologist to join a distinctive Global Retail Brand. Working as a key figure in the QA department this role will oversee the QA team. The role covers Mens and Womenswear and would suit an experienced multi product QA Manager looking to progress their career with a highly desirable Brand!
QA Manager General Tasks will include:
- Overseeing all garments coming into and leaving the QC area and any garments within the
- warehouse with QC issues
- Working directly with head office to ensure that stock is examined in order of priorities
- Ensuring the highest company standards for incoming deliveries of clothing, footwear, jewellery and accessories.
- Providing leadership and Managing a team to apply standard AQL spot checks to all relevant product at intake stage
- Working transparently and directly with Head Office across departments to ensure prompt
- commercial response to ‘live’ QA issues and accurate visible debit process
- Managing non-compliance at intake stage
- Ensuring KPI’s are met for rejected stock and that all issues are resolved and communicated clearly and efficiently
- Weekly visits to Head Office to discuss sales, issues and progress.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate relevant experience in a similar role as a Senior QA or QA Manager. Excellent knowledge of AQL procedures and a sound commercial sense is required. A professional attitude and team management skills are essential.
This is an excellent role for a dedicated QA Manager looking for a fast paced and exciting challenge!