Allocator - London - Fashion Retail
4 days left
- Job Type
Allocator - Fashion Retail - London
This company has stores around the globe and has made a name for itself with their fun and colourful yet classic designs. Well known and renowned for both their Menswear and Womenswear collections, they now offer exciting entry level Allocator opportunities to work in their vibrant Head Office based in Central London. This is an opportunity not to be missed out on for recently graduated candidates with experience within retail and a love for numbers.
- Overseeing the allocation of product to stores.
- Analysing store performance and strategising solutions in order to maximise sale potentials.
- Providing weekly reports outlining top and bottom performers as well as stock availability.
- Supporting and assist other team members to ensure allocations are accurate, timely and thorough.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with other departments and stores through constant interaction and providing assistance where needed.
- Stock replenishment and arranging transfers.
- Internship experience is desirable but not essential.
- Luxury retail experience is an advantage.
- Must be highly organised and able to prioritise.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Someone with a love for numbers.
The Package :
- £18,000 salary + Excellent benefits package
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more!
Apply for Allocator - London - Fashion Retail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly