E-Commerce Assistant Merchandiser
3 days left
As E-Commerce Assistant Merchandiser your focus will be on ensuring the right amount of product is bought to ensure the ecommerce sales plan is achieved with minimal terminal stock. The role will also be responsible for creating and maintaining all product and sales related data for the brand.
If you have applied for this role, please reapply as we may not have received your CV.
This fast growing highly successful contemporary womenswear brand is loved by bloggers and celebs alike and has developed a worldwide cult following. The ideal Assistant Merchandiser will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role for a premium womenswear or apparel brand.
- Set the option count and OTB for ecommerce.
- Set and maintain global RRPs and wholesale prices where appropriate.
- Create and deliver reports to enable the Brand Manager to select appropriate quantity and mix of product for the seasonal buy.
- Along with the Brand Manager, formulate and agree the sales plan and budget for ecommerce and incorporate the wholesale channel with guidance from the sales agents.
- Administrate and record the buy down to SKU level for approval by the Brand Manager.
- Ensure Magento is populated with accurate data in time for the seasonal launch.
- Work with Double Date to ensure all product arrives in time to maximise sales potential.
- Ensure all product passes through the 3PL hubs in UK and US on a timely basis and manage any issues that arise.
- Monitor ecommerce sales on a daily basis and ensure there is timely replenishment and stock swaps where appropriate.
- Create and maintain a detailed and summary WSSI report to ensure sales and stock are maximised.
- Create weekly analysis reports on all aspects of sales including best/worst sellers, price points, designs, colours etc. This to include wholesale channel with input from the sales agents.
- Decide the markdown timing & strategy by agreement with the Brand Manager.
- Ensure the sell thru % at full price conforms to the target.
- Create disposal routes for unsold stock by agreement with the Brand Manager.
- Analyse performance of the season and present sales, purchase and margin data and propose lessons learnt.
- Assistant Merchandiser with at least 2 years’ experience in an ecommerce merchandising role for a womenswear premium fashion or apparel brand.
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Confident, tenacious and a good communicator.
- Strong admin skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Good Magento knowledge particularly data upload and extraction.
- Advanced Excel user with experience of controlling internal computer systems.
- Ideally have some experience in logistics using 3PL.
Apply for E-Commerce Assistant Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly