Assistant Merchandiser – The role
- The Assistant Merchandiser will be working as part of a busy commercial team of Merchandisers & Account Managers
- Once an order is secured it is the Merchandisers responsibility to manage the critical path in partnership with the Account Manager to maintain key shipment dates
- Working to a critical path process, inputting dates and chasing daily to ensure orders run to schedule
- Progress chasing, checking, handling approvals, submitting and confirmation of bulk production samples, transportation of trims and packaging
- Monitoring of shipment schedules
- Organise all communication and documents correctly onto the system, raise relevant paperwork in a timely manner
- Build and maintain good relationships and effective communication with factories, suppliers, internal teams and the customer
Assistant Merchandiser – The candidate
- Previous experienced within a sales administrator, assistant merchandiser or similar production role
- A passion for working in the fashion & textiles industry
- Excellent communication skills are required as you will be liaising with overseas factories and customers on a daily basis
- Highly organised, attentive to detail and keen to learn
- Highly proficient IT competency (Microsoft Office)
- Self-motivated, ability to prioritise and multitask and manage your time effectively
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.