Accessorize Creative Designer
Looking to join a global retailer who values people? Then look no further. We are committed to developing our people, last year we made numerous promotions across the business and raised over £500K through our Monsoon Charity Trust fund raise. We have a strong brand with many talented people in the business along with a loyal customer base who knows our heritage. We put people first and pride ourselves in attracting, developing, retaining and inspiring our talent.
Do you have a strong eye for beautiful innovative design and are you passionate about making sure our customers have a great online experience? Accessorize are seeking a passionate Creative Designer to join their dynamic Ecommerce team. This is a new role within the business therefore providing and excellent opportunity for you to put your own stamp on it.
You will work within the Accessorize brand to provide world class creative branding design across all touchpoints within the business. You will produce innovative, user-focused designs to enhance the customer experience whilst maintaining the strong brand identity. Reporting to and working in conjunction with the Head of Creative Design, you will be responsible for the delivery of all graphic design briefs alongside managing all workflow and artwork requirements across the brand. Combining your experience, individuality and drive you will play a key part in contributing towards the success of both the Customer department and the brand internationally.
What will you do as a Creative Designer?
- Provide creative exploration and concepts to satisfy all briefs
- Manage the delivery of all branding and graphic design projects across the business
- Manage the design critical path from conception to deliver
- Develop and keep updated all brand guidelines
- Execute all International marketing design requests
- Manage and deliver all POS requirements
- Provide CSR support including website, collateral, windows
- Manage workflow and direct artwork requirements
- Manage and develop a team
What will you need to succeed as a Creative Designer?
- Proven ability to generate concepts and develop ideas within a fashion Ecommerce background
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Strong branding, POS, retail design experience
- Advanced level in Abobe Creative Suite
- Ability to demonstrate confidence to make decisions at high level
- Ability to manage cross departmental relations ensuring high service levels are provided
- Proven people management experience
- A good eye for detail and deliver professional and accurate artwork
What are we like to work for?
If you're ambitious, Monsoon Accessorize is a great place to be. We're still growing which means there are more opportunities than ever before. We're also committed to developing our talent. Last year we made numerous promotions across the company. This year promises to be no exception. You will enjoy a fantastic benefits package which includes an amazing discount across our brands, up to 23 days holiday, performance related discretionary bonus, pension, life assurance and an interest free season ticket card loan. We also provide a great range of Voluntary benefits with external companies that you can take advantage of such as discounts on gym memberships and theatre shows, tailor made dentist plans and the opportunity to ride a tax free bike to work to name a few!
If you feel you have the potential to become a Cretaive Designer, we would love to hear from you.